Being a new buyer may seem foreign and unfamiliar but we are here to guide you through our process. Here at Centurion Service Group we like to make participating in our auctions as easy and user-friendly as possible.
Here are some tips to guide you through your first auction:
1. Please remember when you register you will need to send us a copy of your driver's license or passport. You can email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (708-343-7100) it to us.
2. You will need to put down a $2,000 (online) or a $500 (on-site) deposit down. Deposits are fully refundable if no items are purchased.
3. Buyers have three full business days to pay after an auction – and when paying with credit card, a signed credit card authorization form must be returned to Centurion before item(s) can be released.
4. Buyers must register for each individual auction.
5. Approvals for each auction will happen the day before an auction. We recommend registering for each auction up 48 hours in advance.
For more information about our auctions, please visit our buyer resources page here.